We manufacture a complete range of structural C and Z section purlins and girts for a wide range of applications. Made from quality, high tensile galvanized steel, Stratco purlins and girts can be supplied plain or punched.
We have installed the fully automatic purlin machine to manufacture C and Z purlins of the required dimensions, tailor-made as per clients' specification. Keeping mind the clients' specifications, we fabricate products with sturdiness and quality. Our range of purlin finds its extensive usage in constructing various industrial and commercial sectors
- C sections are ideal & convenient for usage as eaves strut with its web forming a smooth vertical surface for wall clad sheet and gutter installation
- C & Z Steel Sections are widely used as purlins in construction of steel metal buildings, warehouses, Industrial sheds etc
- Supplied plain or punched, C & Z purlins are manufactured from high-tensile steel for increased strength, reduced weight, and a long serviceable life.
- Light in weight and very strong
- Supplied in exact length and pre punched holes to reduce wastage of steel and fabrication cost
- Cost saving of more than 30% as compared to conventional steel structural sections.
- High strength purlins provide greater spanning capability
- Galvanized Purlins provide high corrosion resistance and reduces maintenance cost .